Our fabulous Rethunk Junk by Laura Resin Paint is now better than ever. We are Resin Paint! We are so much more than the paint formulas introduced over 25 years ago!
- No Sanding – No Priming – No Waxing!!
- Incredible Adhesion and Maximum Durability
- Dries From the Inside Out For Faster Cure Time
- Stronger Weather Resistance For Outdoor Use
- Smooth Finish
- Still Low VOC, Super Safe, Eco Friendly
What Would You Paint If You Knew You Couldn’t Fail?
3 Simple Steps
- Prep It! Spray The Prep onto your project – let it sit for 2-3 minutes. Wipe with a clean soft cloth. No rinsing necessary. If project is super slick, wipe down with a scrubby pad and then prep again with a clean cloth.
- Paint It! No fancy brushes needed. Usually takes two coats. Don’t apply first coat too thick – this allows it to dry quicker and adhere fabulously!
- Protect it! After you finishing painting and your project is dry you can personalize it! Do what makes you happy. Here are some options:
- Distress it – I use an electric sander and 80-120 grit sandpaper.
- Glaze it – Choose our Dark Glaze or our Tintable Glaze (add any paint to make a custom glaze). Brush on your project and blend/erase with a lightly damp cloth and a gentle touch till you get the look you want.
- Seal it – We recommend using Tuff Top on horizontal or high use surfaces.
Join Us every Thursday for a Facebook Live Event
We combine How To Paint furniture tutorials with fresh DIY ideas to show you how to use Rethunk Junk By Laura Resin Paint.
We are exited to invite our professional retailers to our Facebook live Events to share their best talents, tips & tricks.
Every Thursday we create something different. You can be part of this, ask questions and share your ideas. Interested in a specific project? Tell us! We’ll do our best to make it happen!
YES – you can paint your cabinets…
Rethunk Junk by Laura Resin Paint is PERFECT for updating your kitchen, bathroom or laundry room cabinets. Average cost to resurface cabinets is $3,000 for a 10×12 foot section. Average cost to Rethunk an entire kitchen is under $200!!
Click on the map below and add your Zip Code to find a retailer near you! If there is not a retailer near you, place your order in the Online Shop and let us know so we can keep adding retailers to our Family.
We are in over 35 states and are excited to be adding more stores each week!!
We are thrilled to announce that we are in Canada now! If you are in Canada and would like to order our products, please click here to contact the Local Retailer
Become a Rethunk Junk Retailer
- Low opening order
- Zip Code protection
- No Sanding, No Priming, No Waxing, No Chalk = Fabulous Product
- Unique innovative Resin Paint Formula UV – Exterior Ready
- Above Average Profit Margins
…and much more!!
Connect With Us
We are super busy Rethunking all the things, but we will reply as soon as possible.