Our fabulous Rethunk Junk by Laura Resin Paint is now better than ever. We are Resin Paint! We are so much more than the paint formulas introduced over 25 years ago!
- No Sanding – No Priming – No Waxing!!
- Incredible Adhesion and Maximum Durability
- Dries From the Inside Out For Faster Cure Time
- Stronger Weather Resistance For Outdoor Use
- Smooth Finish
- Still Low VOC, Super Safe, Eco Friendly
What Would You Paint If You Knew You Couldn’t Fail?
3 Simple Steps
- Distress it – I use an electric sander and 80-120 grit sandpaper.
- Glaze it – Choose our Dark Glaze or our Tintable Glaze (add any paint to make a custom glaze). Brush on your project and blend/erase with a lightly damp cloth and a gentle touch till you get the look you want.
- Seal it – We recommend using Tuff Top on horizontal or high use surfaces.
Join Us every Thursday for a Facebook Live Event
We combine How To Paint furniture tutorials with fresh DIY ideas to show you how to use Rethunk Junk By Laura Resin Paint.
We are exited to invite our professional retailers to our Facebook live Events to share their best talents, tips & tricks.
Every Thursday we create something different. You can be part of this, ask questions and share your ideas. Interested in a specific project? Tell us! We’ll do our best to make it happen!
YES – you can paint your cabinets…
Rethunk Junk by Laura Resin Paint is PERFECT for updating your kitchen, bathroom or laundry room cabinets. Average cost to resurface cabinets is $3,000 for a 10×12 foot section. Average cost to Rethunk an entire kitchen is under $200!!
Become a Rethunk Junk Retailer
…and much more!!
Click here to Join Now and get exclusive benefits
Connect With Us
Use the live chat, give us a call or email us!
We are always busy Rethunking, but we would gladly return your call as soon as possible.